Sunday 26 July 2015

Festival Check List

We are bang in the middle of the festival season and I am heading to Creamfields at the end of August so I thought I would post a festival check list that I came up with (with the help of my Creamfields buddy). I am considering to do a festival series on the blog over the next few weeks in preparation for Creamfields so watch this space.

What to bring:

  • A tent
    • I would recommend you buy a 3 person tent for two people if you plan on sleeping with your belongings as well! There wont be enough room for all your (and your friends) bags and booze in a two person tent.
  • Sleeping bag
  • Pillow
  • Booze 
    • In plastic bottles if I remember correctly so check with the festival rules!
  • Money
  • Food
    • I'm thinking snacks like apples and dried fruit and maybe the occasional sandwich. My plan for Creamfields is to take enough food for breakfast and lunch and buy dinner at the festival to save some money.
  • Toilet roll
  • Phone
  • Face and body wipes
  • Number of outfits for the number of nights
  • Make up
  • Bottle to use for water
  • Bumbag or small handbag for the festival itself
  • PJs and a jumper to sleep in if its a little chilly!
  • Socks
  • Disposable camera 
    • Your phone camera wont last long unfortunately.
  • ID
  • Sunglasses
  • Earplugs
  • Eye mask
  • Rain mac 
    • We hope this stays in our bags.
  • Dry shampoo and dry shower gel (yes, this is a thing which you can buy from boots)
  • Bin bag
    • So you're not surrounded by rubbish.
  • Suncream
  • Toothpaste and toothbrush
  • Appropriate footwear
  • Tickets 
    • Trains, buses, festival tickets, etc.
  • Phone charger
    • If you're getting the train there's usually sockets so charge your phone before you get there so it will last longer!
  • Folding chair
  • Torch
    • Your phone battery wont last the whole time!

Hope this helps! Happy festival!


No comments:

Post a Comment