Monday 13 January 2014

NAKED 2 PALETTE REVIEW + SMOKEY EYE HOW TO

So out of my Christmas money I thought I would treat myself to the Naked 2 palette. I thought that the colours in this specific one would suit my skin colour much more than the other two and I also have a thing for wearing dark-ish eyeshadow everyday. 
























Review
I love every single one of the shades and they all glide on very easily and (with a makeup setter) stay on pretty much all day/night!
In this palette, my favourite shades are Tease, Snakebite, Bootycall, and Blackout! The Blackout shade is very pigmented and only a small amount is needed to achieve a perfect smokey eye! This also means it will last a long time meaning it's worth the 38 pound I spent!
So after using this palette for a few times, and even having someone compliment me on my makeup one evening, I highly recommend this palette and if you are even considering investing I say stop what you're doing and go buy it!



Basic/everyday smokey eye tutorial
To achieve a simple smokey eye look that I use on a daily base with this palette, first apply a layer of the shade Tease to your whole lid. The next step is to gradually add the Busted shade to the outer lid and crease line, this will give a good base for the darker colours to be applied to! Next use Snakebite and apply it to the area you just applied the previous shade to. Depending on how dark you like the whole look to be you can either apply Blackout to this area as well (ever so lightly) or continue to the next step. To finish off you can apply winged eyeliner to the lash line and the shade Bootycall to your brow bone for a bit of highlighting.




No comments:

Post a Comment